The profile of Britannia users was generated as a result of a voluntary opt-in poll. Over 1,250 users responded over a three month period.
Survey respondants were divided equally between men and women.
Britannia is viewed by a broad range of age groups.
Most of Britannia's readers live in the United States.
This poll also asked readers to respond to specific questions related to
particular classes of products.
1. Do you plan to travel to the UK in the future?
2. Would you pay $24/year to subscribe to a travel-oriented electronic newsletter
containing information about British tourism, travel itineraries, etc?
- Yes, within one year - 53%
- Yes, within my lifetime - 40%
3. Would you consider purchasing British made/related products from Britannia?
- Yes - 7%
- Maybe, depending on specifications - 31%
4. Would you be interested in a UK Heritage credit card offering discounted
travel benefits and special product offers?
- Yes - 45%
- Maybe, depending on products - 29%
5. Would you like to be able to book hotel reservations, auto rentals or
airline tickets from Britannia?
6. Would you like to see a commercial area within Britannia devoted to
advertisers and their products?
- Yes - 29%
- Maybe, depending on specifications - 24%
- Yes - 38%
- Maybe, depending on specifications - 23%